Subject: [Leica] Another 50 for the Jeffster
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Thu Mar 30 18:00:16 2006

I meant COSINA Voigtlander (Bessa R2C). I got my Contax Iia + 50/2 lens for
$400, which was pretty good considering that it hadn't been banged around.
Although they are about the same size, the Contax feels much smaller in my
hands than the similar Nikon S2. And I have to admit that I like the *zip*
of the metal shutter. ;-)

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com