Subject: [Leica] An informal test of my 50/1.5 Zeiss Sonnar (on a Contax Iia)
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu Mar 30 18:27:14 2006

Jeffery,
If you look at Susan you will see that part of her sweater looks very
sharp.  I suspect the focus was off either because the RF is just a little
off or that you just missed by a hair.  My Sonnar is pretty sharp at 1.5 in
the dead center few mm and then loses it toward the edges.  If you can put
your main subject in the middle it looks very good.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com