Subject: [Leica] Another 50 for the Jeffster
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Thu Mar 30 22:15:15 2006

On 3/30/06, Jeffery Smith <jsmith342@cox.net> wrote:
> John van Stelten is getting ready to polish, clean, uncement, cement, and
> coat a nice Zeiss Sonnar 50/1.5 LTM lens for me. Wish me luck. I have a
> 50/1.5 in Contax mount, but my Contax is not terribly light-tight, and I've
> never been able to give that lens a good workout.

Wish we lived closer. I could help you out so that your body didn't
let the darkness leak out.

http://www3.telus.net/public/rpnchbck/fixing%20light%20leaks.html

Take some black plastic from a thick trash bag or the inside sack
holding photographic paper and cut it up to cover the top. That will
work wonders.

Daniel