Subject: [Leica] Latest pictures
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Thu Mar 30 22:30:29 2006

Well, that's one responsibility that doesn't leave me with a guilty
conscience.

A IIIf, for someone still using film, is a great little quality
compact camera. We'll have to see how it goes during the summer now.
During the winter I've always had a coat with me and it "lives" in the
inside right-hand pocket. I'll probably pick up a jacket and look
fashionable, just to get a hold of a pocket for the camera during the
summer.

Daniel