Subject: [Leica] Real patriots don't take pictures
From: lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda)
Date: Fri Mar 31 09:55:41 2006

On 31/03/2006, at 18:58, lug-request@leica-users.org wrote:

> It seems like a typical case of "we can't do anything tangible, so
> we'll make irrelevant rules anyway because it makes us feel better".
> I wonder if any of the London or Madrid bombers had pictures of the
> trains they blew up.

Paul, train stations (and all their infrastructure) were banned here
in Spain much before 11-S, 11-M or 7-J.
Usually you won't get any problem if you ask for permission prior to
start to photograph, but ask to station chief, not security personal.
Other times you won't have any problem at all.

Saludos
http://imaginarymagnitude.net/blog/

Replies: Reply from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] Real patriots don't take pictures)