Subject: [Leica] Real patriots don't take pictures
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Fri Mar 31 11:18:35 2006

Speaking of human decency - there was what I thought was a truly stunning
OpEd in the Boston Globe this a.m. - a 9/11 widow, who can really write,
arguing against the death penalty for Moussoui. Very moving, particularly as
she describes waking up on the morning of 9.11 beside her husband, who was
about to leave on an Am Airlines flight for CA.....well worth reading,
unless your firmly impacted in the eye for an eye camp.