Subject: [Leica] Real patriots don't take pictures
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Fri Mar 31 11:22:06 2006

Paul,

Love your pics!

But the intimidation of the public *IS* the tangible. It's so sad and
offensive,
I just don't think many of us can admit that it's the truth.

Scott

--

Pics @ http://www.adrenaline.com/snaps
Leica M6TTL, Bessa R, Nikon FM3a, Nikon D70, Rollei AFM35

Replies: Reply from lists at paulhardycarter.com (PHC) ([Leica] Real patriots don't take pictures)
Message from michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema) ([Leica] Real patriots don't take pictures)
Message from lists at paulhardycarter.com (PHC) ([Leica] Real patriots don't take pictures)