Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Circus People
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Fri Mar 31 12:37:09 2006

Hi Bob,

Yes, these people is ... or were as you say, enthusiastic, kind, friendly,
the only person who was always a little bit on the distance was "la mamma",
but "la mamma" is very important on his traditions. I don't remember if I
have a picture from she, I will look for.

Thank you very much for looking and for your comments

Saludos cordiales,
Luis