Subject: [Leica] Real patriots don't take pictures
From: bquinn at sgi.com (Barney Quinn)
Date: Fri Mar 31 13:11:54 2006

I certainly agree, particularly on a metaphorical level. "Shock and Awe" was
part of the rhetoric going into this. Shock is certainly part of an
earthquake
in both the physical and psyhological senses of the word. Problem is that now
we're the ones left having to deal with the after shocks. I pray that bad
things don't happen, but my fear is that they may get a lot worse before they
get better.

Barney