Subject: [Leica] FS: Bumper sticker (unofficial Leica users' sticker)
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Fri Mar 31 22:59:06 2006

Forgive me if I am out of line, but this appeared in another thread
that many might have had good reasons for not following.

Brian picked up on my request for a bumper sticker before a topic was
referred to the Forum. Here's the link:

-----

Here's a better link. I'm new at this Cafe Press stuff:

http://www.cafepress.com/leica_users.53011376

-----

Mine is on the way :-)

Daniel