Subject: [Leica] Lympa Log
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Sat Apr 1 00:36:15 2006

>Sorry the web log is still just one long page - hopeless if you're not on a
>fast broadband connection. I've started to break down the pages but still
>need to get the web navigation set up right.

As quick&dirty inbetween solution, you could add named anchors in the page,
so users would at least jump to the right place without the need to scroll.
It's very easy. Go into the source code, and just before the title "Mar 31,
2006", you add:

<a name="mar31">

Then add  #mar31 after the URL
http://www.northcoastphotos.com/Lympa.htm#mar31