Subject: [Leica] Happiness is a warm - Scanner?
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sat Apr 1 14:49:55 2006

Posy spent most of the day in the office.
Her favourite place is next to the scanner/printer on Frauke's desk, the
radiator is under the window too.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Cats/MG_3664_edited_1
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Cats/MG_3662_edited_1
and one run through colour cast correction (Mediachance tools)
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Cats/MG_3660_edited_1

I'm not sure whether the warm tone of the light is better or not - a
foxy-red cat in  red tinged room lighting may be a little too much.
But then again the colour corrected version looks a bit dead to me (the
picture, not Posy)

Let me know what you think
Douglas

Technical stuff: Canon 20D, Tokina 12-24, Iso eq. 1600 (sharpened with
focusmagic at setting 1), third shot corrected with DCETools -
ColorCastCorrection on automatic

Replies: Reply from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] Happiness is a warm - Scanner?)
Reply from ericm at pobox.com (Eric) ([Leica] Happiness is a warm - Scanner?)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Happiness is a warm - Scanner?)