Subject: [Leica] Photos: travels in Solano County
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sat Apr 1 17:40:33 2006

I only had a few hours to shoot today and couldn't go far but...

First I had to sneak up on this rare and probably dangerous critter.

<http://www.adambridge.com/Photos/2006/04/01/_L3U0036-NR-crv-shrp.jpg>

<http://www.adambridge.com/Photos/2006/04/01/_L3U0051-NR-crp-crv-shrp.jpg>

Then I had to see the origins of the aircraft carrier in their crudest form:

<http://www.adambridge.com/Photos/2006/04/01/_L3U0053-NR-crp-shrp-crv.jpg>

The above three images were shot at, ahem, ISO 3200 and had to be
cleaned up and tidied with Noise Ninja although they were passable in
their own right.

And finally this composition of light and shadow and wings:

<http://www.adambridge.com/Photos/2006/04/01/_L3U0060-crv-spt-shrp.jpg>

2nd and 3rd images with the 560 teleyt wide open, 1st and 4th with the
Canon 70-200 f2.8 w/2x telextender.

Comments Welcome!

Adam

Replies: Reply from bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce) ([Leica] Photos: travels in Solano County)