Subject: [Leica] Re: Photo comparison software
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Sat Apr 1 18:31:31 2006

> Were you suggesting redefining the primary criteria by hand/eye each time?

Yes. I do the same thing when I pair a basket of 1000 socks. (Now that my
children have all left home this doesn't happen any more). But if you first
classify socks by "white/nonwhite", then classify the white socks by
"ribbed/smooth" and then classify the ribbed white socks by
"decorated/undecorated", and then group them roughly by size, it's really
easy to pair them.

Message from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Re: Photo comparison software)
Message from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] Re: Photo comparison software)