Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Digest, The forte of Film: B&W
From: Afterswift at aol.com (Afterswift@aol.com)
Date: Sat Apr 1 19:07:00 2006

In a message dated 4/1/06 6:03:59 PM, lug-request@leica-users.org writes:

> That included
> scanning and then meticulously getting rid of the scratches and dust the
> lab
> had so helpfully embedded in my negatives for me.? That's when I realized
> that if I were going to do this very often, I'd lose my remaining sliver of
> sanity very quickly? if I didn't adopt an all-digital workflow.
Hi Eric,

Exclusive digital can become a farm fish operation. I keep the wild life
going by doing my B&W via darkroom. My local camera shop has an excellent
array of
B&W papers, Kodak chemicals and Tri-X.
There's no sweeter music than to hear a Leica M or Nikon F shutter fire and
an Omega enlarger glide down to business.

Bob