Subject: [Leica] Ilford Pan 100
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sat Apr 1 20:10:42 2006

Jeffery,

It's a film that Ilford only markets in certain parts of the world. I
think they used to market it in the old eastern block and possibly
India.

I've heard once what the difference was. I think the main one was that
it had few layers of emulsion (older technology).

I've never seen it, and I've looked, when I've been out travelling.

The old site (old Ilford site) used to list it together with
documentation, just like all the other films. It's not on the new
(www.ilfordphoto.com) site anymore. I expect they've dropped it. It
probably doesn't make sense to have the products (there was an
Ilforpan 100 and an Ilfopan 400) around anymore.

Daniel