Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Johanna
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Apr 2 20:03:54 2006

Bob said:
>>The only way digital can match that quality is an M with a full 35mm
>>sensor. >>And that would be a stretch. And even
>> then, where are the negatives?<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hi Bob,
I think you have to really get over the "where are the negatives thing?"
sooner rather than later!

The digital world is here, accept it and make use of it in every way you
can. It's pointless to fight it if you are going to continue as a
photographer. Nothing wrong with continuing to shoot film, but I don't doubt
you are going to become the loneliest kid on the block! :-(

>>where are the negatives?<<

I'm beginning to think the answer to this question is...."Who the hell
cares!"

Not to be impolite, but more in line of being practical! It's life today.

ted

Replies: Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Johanna)