Subject: [Leica] Sleeves or no sleeves?
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Sun Apr 2 20:42:01 2006

Definitely go with Tina's recommendation. Sleeves are a nuisance. One
can see it on people's faces when they have to constantly take prints
out of them. Your best effort at presentation is a fresh looking
book. It means you care about the sensibilities of the person(s)
you're showing it to. And, if you're trying to be taken seriously,
you have to show that you're uncompromising with everything you do.

Slobodan Dimitrov
Studio G-8,
Angels Gate Cultural Center
http://sdimitrovphoto.com