Subject: [Leica] Lympa Log Survival Guide
From: datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff)
Date: Mon Apr 3 01:13:10 2006

Ok Peter, Nathan and others on the LUG - man you guys are hard taskmasters!
When "work-arounds" actually get published for my web log, then I'm shamed
into getting it set up right! Good for you for bugging me, but wow it got
late here in a hurry - how time flies when you're testing web links. . . .

It's still the same URL: http://www.northcoastphotos.com/Lympa.htm

and I just added an April 2 page with an APO Vario-Elmarit 70-180/E-330
portrait, which you can go to directly at:
http://www.northcoastphotos.com/Lympa_2006_04_02.htm ) Ted - I photographed
from the shadow side!

The main page has a much better interface with an index, plus Prev and Next
buttons on each page for navigation. Please, if anyone notices broken links,
errors or any confusion in how the blog works, let me know.

Gary Todoroff