Subject: [Leica] Getting off topic politically - an occupational hazard
From: lists at paulhardycarter.com (PHC)
Date: Mon Apr 3 06:51:38 2006

I love that, Owen!

I have a horrible feeling this is going to be one of those questions
that I should know the answer to, but is that an actual Tilley? In
captivity? I don't think I've ever seen one before. A handsome thing.
Does it curl up small enough to fit into a camera bag? Does the side
clip up, Aussie style? Marvelous.

P.

*******
Paul Hardy Carter