Subject: [Leica] His Squirtness
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Mon Apr 3 11:58:38 2006

Craig - Love all the sharp whiskers and fur, the way his body comes
out of the background, the white towel underlining his body and the
strong alert expression.  About the best cat shot I've seen posted.

--
Regards,

Dick

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] His Squirtness)