Subject: [Leica] Re:why we photograph?
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Mon Apr 3 17:58:57 2006

On Apr 3, 2006, at 5:48 PM, Tina Manley wrote:

> At 06:20 PM 4/3/2006, you wrote:
>> Absolutely - in fact, it makes up abt 2/3rds of the final grade. :-)
>> ___
>

> Can we do a project for extra credit?  My aunt died, my dog had the
> flu, I left my portfolio on the subway, and my roommate turned the
> alarm clock off.

oh Tina....  lame  !  ....

BD teaches Harvard and MIT students...you have to do better than that...

:-)

Steve

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Re:why we photograph?)
Reply from datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff) ([Leica] Re:why we photograph?)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Re:why we photograph?)
Message from vintagebill at verizon.net (bill harting) ([Leica] Re:why we photograph?)
Message from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Re:why we photograph?)
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Re:why we photograph?)