Subject: [Leica] Re: DSLR complexity
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Tue Apr 4 04:47:59 2006

You clearly haven't played with the E-1, Don because most of those
functions - white balance, compression, focus spot, focus mode, meter mode,
iso- and frame rate, are all on clearly labled buttons - with icons an
illiterate would understand, easily positioned for quick setting. And on
the prosumer E330 they're on buttons or a menu reached with a single button
push. If you're going to compare the DMR to something compare it to pro or
at least prosumer cameras, not point and shoots. :-)
___
Sent with SnapperMail
www.snappermail.com