Subject: [Leica] I live a far different life from Kyle
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue Apr 4 09:39:22 2006

At 12:11 PM 4/4/2006, you wrote:
>Crabs grab the meat and just haul them in like crazy. When a crab
>got loose in the bottom of the boat it got a little more exciting,
>since crabs aren't really  people orientated. Back on shore a big
>kettle would be boiling  and in went the crabs.
>
>Walt

My husband and I used to go crabbing when we lived in Buras, LA,
south of New Orleans.  Once I was driving down the road and a crab
that had escaped from a previous crabbing expedition crawled out from
under the seat and up my leg.  I didn't wreck the car, but people
probably still remember my screams.

They do taste good.  Your photo makes me hungry, Sonny!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] I live a far different life from Kyle)