Subject: [Leica] At Symphony
From: mrvolvo at cableone.net (Randy Holst)
Date: Tue Apr 4 12:57:31 2006

Richard S. Taylor wrote:

> Took my Olympus Stylus Epic along to Symphony with me last week loaded
> with BW400CN.

[snip]

When I saw you used the little OSE, I just had to take a look.  Very
nice photos.

The OSE has to be one of the best little camera designs of all time:
inexpensive, very compact, almost idiot-proof and comes with a great
35/f2.8 lens.  I gave my daughter one when she was 12 and she used the
heck out of it, until she discovered digital.  On one Girl Scout winter
camping trip, she handed her OSE to another 12 year old friend who took
this photo of my daughter - one of my favorites.

Too bad digital has eclipsed this wonderful little camera in its prime.

Randy Holst
Boise, Idaho

Replies: Reply from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) ([Leica] At Symphony)