Subject: [Leica] A modern website
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Tue Apr 4 14:09:17 2006

A very good website BD!
Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis

-----Mensaje original-----
De: lug-bounces+luisripoll=telefonica.net@leica-users.org
[mailto:lug-bounces+luisripoll=telefonica.net@leica-users.org]En nombre de
B.D. Colen
Enviado el: martes, 04 de abril de 2006 22:42
Para: Leica Users Group
Asunto: [Leica] A modern website

I believe there's stuff here people haven't seen- and a lot that you have.

As to the site - yes, it's Flash; if your computer doesn't see Flash, or if
you've got any and all pop-ups blocked, it may not work for you. So be it.
I'm not looking for a debate on computer graphics or presentation systems.
This is what I've gone with and it's what I'm sticking with. But just as an
aside, this allows me to add or take down entire galleries in a matter of
minutes, add or remove single photos, change colors, change text, put up
pdfs, any time I want to.

www.bdcolenphoto.com   or www.a-day-in-our-life.com  -  which ever gets you
there.

B. D.