Subject: [Leica] A modern website
From: Harvey.Arche at jp2hs.org (Arche, Harvey)
Date: Tue Apr 4 16:25:16 2006

B.D.-
The website looks great, and plays perfectly in the Tiger version of Safari.
I didn't look at everything, but did play the 'T' shots through, which
actually kind of pissed me off. Earlier today I had spent about 30 minutes
during lunch at work going through that gallery at the LUG site, but
couldn't get to all of it. Then I go home and find this slick slideshow.
Again, I think the 'T' scenes is a great ongoing project, very powerful. I
hope I don't offend by saying it eventually will need to be distilled (read:
ruthlessly edited) to about a third its current size. What's it at now, 211
images? Make that 210- you gotta ditch that codger at the end :-)
I'm looking forward to going through the rest of the site.
Arche
PS- Out of curiousity, what are the legal vulnerabilities of posting
people's likenesses to the web without a model release? Are you safe as long
as no profit is involved? I do it because I presume that the audience is so
narrow (lug list) that no one who is depicted (or their lawyer) will ever
encounter the images.

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] A modern website)