Subject: [Leica] A modern website
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Tue Apr 4 19:56:15 2006

Hey, Arche, those are pretty strong terms. Loathe? I don't care to
see pictures of MY bloating, balding frame either, but "loathe and
furiously resent" sounds a little pathological.

Afraid they're going to steal your soul?;^)

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Passing-Fancies

Replies: Reply from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] A modern website)