Subject: images of strangers (WAS: [Leica] A modern website)
From: lists at paulhardycarter.com (PHC)
Date: Wed Apr 5 06:11:59 2006

Likewise Nathan! This guy
<http://www.paulhardycarter.com/Pages/France%20pages/
france_bar_dude.htm> <http://tinyurl.com/mvgqd> had a definite
atmosphere of menace about him. I'm not sure he knew I was actually
taking picture but I remember feeling that if he had known, he'd have
let me know how he felt.

Maybe you could share the number of that lawyer! Or maybe someone with
large knuckles could be more helpful!

P.

*******
Paul Hardy Carter