Subject: [Leica] More Fuji Natura 1600--Q. for Sonny
From: wrs111445 at yahoo.com (Bill Smith)
Date: Wed Apr 5 06:49:14 2006

Thanks very much!!!

SonC@aol.com wrote:  In a message dated 4/5/2006 8:39:06 A.M. Central
Daylight Time,
wrs111445@yahoo.com writes:
Natura 1600 the same as the Superia 1600? BTW, really great soft
color!!!!!!!!!

Thanks,
Bill

It is not the same recipe as Press/Superia. A good deal more smooth. It is
not imported into the US yet, but probably will be. I get it here: (be
sure to set the currency to yours)

I get it here:
http://www.unicircuits.com/shop/product_info.php?currency=USD&cPath=29&products_id=67

I find it is not great under harsh light, but it is pretty nice with lots of
exposure room..

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana
Oldest continuous settlement in La Louisiane
?galit?, libert?, crawfish