Subject: [Leica] Update on Vancouver Swap Meet and Lugger's Dinner This Weekend
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Wed Apr 5 14:26:58 2006

There are 19 of us booked for dinner on Saturday, April 8th.

We are:

 Tom & Tuulikki Abrahamsson
 Mark Davison
 Bruce Entus
 Ted & Irene Grant
 John Heintz
 Barry Hinderks
 Peter Klein
 Joe Leung
 Greg & Melissa Lorenzo
 Mark Rabiner
 David Scollard
 Frank Vena
 Henning and Tanya Wulff
 David & Rose Young

Vancouver Lugger Joe Leung has been good enough to book us at the Golden
Ocean Seafood Restaurant for a Chinese Food dinner. Our reservation is in
Joe?s name for 7:00pm.

Restaurant Name & Location: Golden Ocean Seafood Restaurant, Second Floor,
2046 West 41st Ave., in Kerrisdale (it is South of Downtown Vancouver via
Granville Street then West on 41st Avenue for approximately 7 blocks it is
just West of Maple Street on the left on 41st Avenue).

I will be switching over to Digest Mode again early Friday morning as I?m
going to be on my way to Vancouver.

Please contact Joe either directly or on-List should you want to join us, or
are not able to make it, or have any other questions.

BTW, I'm told that all 100 tables at the Swap Meet on Sunday are sold out,
so I would expect that we will see all kinds of cameras and related gear
this time.

Looking forward to seeing you all in Vancouver!

Regards,

Greg

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Update on Vancouver Swap Meet and Lugger's Dinner This Weekend)