Subject: [Leica] WWII veteran (OT Gear)
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Wed Apr 5 14:47:08 2006

Great work.
I love that first one: the soft light, the frame in the frame, the
position of his hands.
With almost no elements and without further explanation, you
immeidiately understand what he's doing.

Dodging around and below window, and on hands in the 2nd one is a bit
harsh and too visible in the second one. Feather more?

Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 5-apr-06, om 22:27 heeft GeeBee het volgende geschreven: