Subject: [Leica] OT Rodinal
From: dankhong at gmail.com (D Khong)
Date: Wed Apr 5 17:46:11 2006

Greg wrote: OT Rodinal
I see the local camera store has brought in a good supply of Agfa
Rodinal in the 500ml bottles. Anyone know what a good price for
Rodinal in this size would be? I assume it keeps forever?
>snip

Based on the last price in my part of the woods, and when it was still
readily available, US$10 would be about the ball park figure.  Keeps
for long time (I am not too sure about forever) and I have used 8 year
old stuffs, that get darker with age, successfully.

Dan K.