Subject: [Leica] Call to Prayer
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Wed Apr 5 18:32:22 2006

Keep one thing in mind - as much as I love the photo: You, Tina, know that
it's a father whispering prayers and that he's Muslim. But to the viewer,
it's simply a photo of an apparently loving father with baby - doesn't say
Muslim, or prayer - or really even whispering. But it is, to me, a knock out
shot of father and baby.