Subject: [Leica] Zeiss 21/2.8 Lens Test Shot
From: smcj35 at yahoo.com (Colin J)
Date: Thu Apr 6 06:18:20 2006

http://www.leica-gallery.net/gjl-1/image-92677.html

> Light fall off in the corners? You tell me.

Greg,

Yes, there is fall-off.  But it is not bad for
21mm, actually very good.  It looks very crisp
too.

I consider this lens to fill gap in the outfit
between CV 15mm and Leica 24mm Elmarit ASPH.  CV
21mm has good optics but I want wider aperture.

I think the Zeiss 21mm is on my list, but I would
like to see larger scan first before deciding.

Colin