Subject: [Leica] Week 13 posted
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Thu Apr 6 08:23:33 2006

Ric - In the first one I love the light and shadows splashing across
the paintings in what looks like might be an artists studio but am
not really sure what to make of the informally dressed guy staring
into the cup.  Is he the artist?  Is he a tourist that just wandered
in off the street looking for a place to rest?   The location seems
like the perfect setting for a formal portrait of the artist.  The
incongruity doesn't work for me but others may disagree.

The second does contrast the two building styles nicely.

Thanks for the look.