Subject: [Leica] First time posting
From: ed.albesi at gmail.com (Ed Albesi)
Date: Thu Apr 6 11:30:28 2006

Hi Daniel.
Thank you. This is an essay I started almost two years ago. I spend a
24hs shift at the ER with my wife every Monday. During the first
months I was using 5-10 rolls per day, but now I am at a 1-2 rolls
per day level. The amount of keepers/roll ratio has risen since.

Ed

El 06/04/2006, a las 06:15, Daniel Ridings escribi?: