Subject: [Leica] A few uploads
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Apr 6 14:06:03 2006

Walt Johnson showed:
> Here are a few from Haiti and Texas.In  almost living monochrome....Darn,
> I sure miss getting assignments in black and white.Thanks for looking
>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/Walts/headless_haysus
>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/Walts/baby_eye
>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/Walts/skull
>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/Walts/haysus_sale
>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/Walts/dying<<<

Hi Walt,
You've got Great eyes mon ami! Not sure if you ever saw my comment about
real photographers. ;-)

"Real Photographers shoot B&W!
"Eat Sushi!
"Drink Scotch!
"Not necessarily in that order!" ;-)

Obviously you being a "Real Photographer" ;-) and shoot B&W, don't screw it
up and tell us you don't like any of the other stuff! ;-) And if you don't?
Jeesh!

Fake it ,fake it man, you just gotta be one of us given this beautiful B&W
photography! :-) Thanks for the look.

ted

Replies: Reply from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] A few uploads)