Subject: [Leica] another couple of posts
From: smcj35 at yahoo.com (Colin J)
Date: Fri Apr 7 06:47:56 2006

Walt Johnson wrote:

> Here are a few more scanned earlier but not
> posted.
>
> Thanks
>
> walt
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/Walts/man_baby
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/Walts/vive
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/Walts/ditch

Walt,

I echo others comments here - very powerful and
thought provoking shots and beautifully done.
Some I find upsetting due to their immense power.

Of all I like man-baby best.  On the human level
it invites comparing with Tina's father and son
shot, but both stand alone as photographic
images.

Simply wonderful, inspiring, and so very moving.

Thanks for posting.

Colin.

Yahoo! Messenger - NEW crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with
voicemail http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

Replies: Reply from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] another couple of posts)