Subject: [Leica] My first time........................
From: bquinn at sgi.com (Barney Quinn)
Date: Fri Apr 7 08:09:58 2006

Joe,

I particularly liked the Fall Blackbery leaves. I like the colors, even on my
brain dead office monitor, and I like the way the rocks frame the subject and
provide contrast to the leaves. Leaves are transitory. Rocks are permanent.

Please don't be afraid to post. The people here are very supportive. Ususlly
the worst that happens is that someone has a constructive but kind and polite
suggestion to improve things next time around. That doesn't sound like a bad
deal to me! :-) We've all learned a lot from Ted, Tina and BD, among others.

Barney