Subject: [Leica] Anna's Hummingbird
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr)
Date: Fri Apr 7 14:01:33 2006

Don Dory <don.dory@gmail.com> wrote:

>Well, I can say a little more, sold all your Kodachrome on ebay yet?
>
>On 4/7/06, Douglas Herr <telyt@earthlink.net> wrote:
>>
>> A sample of my session with a male Anna's Hummingbird yesterday:
>>
>> http://www.wildlightphoto.com/birds/trochilidae/L1000307.jpg
>> http://www.wildlightphoto.com/birds/trochilidae/L1000314.jpg
>>
>> both: R8/DMR, 560mm f/6.8 Telyt, extension tube, ISO 400/RAW
>>
>> comments are always welcome.

Two rolls of K25 in the freezer are waiting for an as yet unknown special
occasion, otherwise my K-film is all in fondly-remembered days gone by.

Aside from archiving issues (advantages and disadvantages either way) the
DMR has caused me to lose all interest in Provia 400F; how it compares with
E100G and Astia 100F will have to wait for ISO 100 weather.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com