Subject: [Leica] PAW 12 ...and I don't do flowers, either
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Sat Apr 8 15:13:49 2006

Tina,

again thanks BUT...it was shot on a IIIf by eye, no metering just lucky
guesswork. I can't, as I said elsewhere, claim responsibility for the scan;
it
was done professionally by my corner developing shop who I have been using
for a
couple of years. From time to time it all comes right. This was such an
occasion.

As for the picture itself, yes I was looking, but it just presented itself
to me
and I pressed the shutter. PERHAPS that is what Kyle meant - on this
occasion it
"came unstuck" and I got the shot. I will have to see if I can keep it
unstuck!

Peter