Subject: [Leica] Re:DSLR question OT
From: jgovindaraj at eth.net (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sat Apr 8 18:29:50 2006

Chris,
So do I, but there is no point reacting to misinformation and prejudice.
All this is based on blowing up a photograph to 400% on photoshop and
nitpicking, or blindly repeating what some internet guru has spouted.  I
never comment on Canon, because I have not used one for the last 15
years, but that does not stop others of passing on rubbish read on the
internet. My view is all DSLRs produced now will give you whatever you
want. The key to buying is the system you already own - or what feels
right for you, and gives you the combination of features you require.
Dont listen to people, go and try the various models at a shop.....
Cheers
Jayanand