Subject: [Leica] My first time........................
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Apr 9 07:55:16 2006

Joe,
You will learn that sometimes the best images get little or no comment.
Just ask Kyle or Nathan about hits to their sites vs comments.  The specific
image is quite good, the seperation by color and dof is really strong.
However, I would do a little gardening and remove the intrusive green stem
to the left of the main subject.  Also, an image like this would not be hurt
by centering the flower in a field of yellow.

Keep posting, you will only get much better.  Nathans first posts showed
promise but nowhere near what you see weekly now.  Geebee's first images
were almost like a typical tourist snap, but the second set were good and
then the third set became what we see all the time now.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com