Subject: [Leica] Re: Seder
From: msstewart at mac.com (Mervin S. Stewart)
Date: Sun Apr 9 10:21:09 2006

Tina, the woman making the Matzah Balls did not read the directions
on the box, it says refrigerate for 15 minutes!  There is a lot of
work preparing the meal which often starts a few days or a week before.
today my wife is making horseradish, tomorrow is fish day, etc. Our
daughter has been making and freezing pastry for the past week.
Mervin Stewart

Replies: Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Re: Seder)