Subject: [Leica] Pre wedding weekend work
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Sun Apr 9 14:31:04 2006

I spent last weekend in New Orleans photographing 1 wedding and 3 portrait
sessions. In between that time Jeff Smith & I hit the Fr Qtr on a Sunday and
saw absolutely nothing. :) The Tennessee Williams Festival was going on but
the lack of people in the Quarter showed. I've yet to get that film
processed. I tried to show off my prewar uncoated 50mm Elmar.

Anyway, here's a few portrait shots - yes of course wedding work! First 2
images were taken in Covington which survived Katrina, though minus a few
thousand pine trees. The 3rd image was taken at Houmas House plantation on
River Road.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album246

Chris

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Pre wedding weekend work)