Subject: [Leica] DSLR question
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Sun Apr 9 21:03:20 2006

In a message dated 4/7/2006 4:03:38 PM Central Daylight Time,
nathan@nathanfoto.com writes:
If the choice is between the Nikon D50 and the Canon 20D, then the Canon
wins hands down, especially at higher speeds. If the budget can be
expanded a bit to encompass the Nikon D200, then the choice is much more
difficult

Don't know about the D50, but have looked at the 20D and it's new
replacement, the 30D.  After much trying out and comparisons side by side in
the local
photo store, I decided on the D200 Nikon.  It is more photography oriented
and
seems like a real camera, where the Canons seem more computer like to me.I
had
originally thought of getting a Canon so I could use my R lenses, but
decided
on the Nikon after all.  So far the decision was the right one, as even wiht
all the menues, they are more logiacl and seem very easy to work through.

Gene