Subject: [Leica] LUG merchandise
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Tue Apr 11 11:29:34 2006

In late March, Daniel Ridings said he'd buy a bumper sticker if anybody made
one. Always looking for ways to avoid doing work or using my Leica, I found
an online sales company that sells bumper stickers and met his challenge.

Because it seemed like fun, I've added a number of new products to the
storefront. You can buy LUG t-shirts, caps, infant bibs, clocks, throw
pillows, mouse pads, and coffee mugs.

See http://www.cafepress.com/leica_users

Have fun.

Brian Reid