Subject: [Leica] RUSSIAN KGB leica?"
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Tue Apr 11 18:04:54 2006

Greg:

Some where in your history class you might have done a bit of napping?
Stalin was quite familiar with pulling a trigger and his German
counterpoint ( I trust you mean Adolph and not Marlene Dietrich)  had
his heinie shot off more than once. Again, it seems as if you are
confusing them with our own hero/leaders. Most of whom were hiding under
the bed when everyone else was busy "defending democracy".

Walt