Subject: [Leica] Caution - Grandkids
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue Apr 11 18:36:45 2006

At 09:30 PM 4/11/2006, you wrote:
>Either would be great, but with luck at least one boy to take
>fishing. I'll consider it repayment for raising all females.
>
>Greg

We lucked out so far and have one of each.  Bennett is all boy and
Sophie is the girliest girl imaginable.  Even when they were babies
you could tell one would be a hell-raiser and the other a
heart-breaker. http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/27507288

We raised two girls and two boys who were the same way so they come
by it honestly ;-)

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com